Creatine is a natural amino acid commonly found in meat and is widely used to increase muscle strength and give better endurance during intense workouts. There are also cognitive benefits as creatine is heavily used by your brain. Vegans and vegetarians often have lower than average creatine levels due to the lack of creatine in vegetable proteins.
PROTEUS NUTRITION Creatine Monohydrate provides the following benefits:
- ENERGY STORE FOR MUSCLES Phosphocrea tine, made from creatine by your body, instantly recharges your muscles' energy source (ATP) meaning that you can keep going for longer during high-intensity exercise.
- HYDRATES MUSCLE CELLS By increasing the water content of your muscles during your workout you can increase muscle growth and get a better pump during your workout.
- BENEFITS BEGINNERS AS MUCH AS ADVANCED ATHLETES No matter who you are or how much you exercise if your creatine levels are low you will get a boost by taking supplemental creatine.
- PROVEN TO BE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE Creatine is one of the most studied sports supplements with a decades long history of safe use.
- NO FLAVOURINGS OR SWEETENERS. Mixes well with other supplements or shakes.
Recommended use: as a dietary supplement, take 5 grams (approx. 1 teaspoon = 5000milligrams) in your post-workout shake, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
If it's your first time using creatine take 2-4 servings per day for 1 week then drop down to 1 serving daily - this process is known as the creatine loading phase that ensures your muscles are creatine saturated as quickly as possible.
Contains 100 servings of pure creatine.
Contains only one ingredient: pure creatine monohydrate.
Beyond Protein Shakes
Our highly versatile protein powders are the perfect ingredient for delicious, guilt-free desserts. Explore our ever-growing catalog of tried and tested recipes!