Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Posted on September 12 2022
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BITES
- 4 scoops of Proteus Nutrition Chocolate Lava Cake WHEY Protein Powder
- 270g Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 Bananas (Mashed)
- 1 Egg
- 400ml Water or Milk
- 40g Peanut Butter (Unsweetened)
- 50g Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 35g Cocoa Powder1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, sift together the cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and set aside.
- In a bottle, add milk or water to Proteus Nutrition Chocolate Lava Cake WHEY protein powder and shake well to combine.
- Transfer the liquid WHEY protein into a large mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl, add in the mashed bananas, egg, peanut butter, vanilla extract and honey and whisk to combine all the wet ingredients.
- Next, add half of the dry mixture into the wet ingredients and fold to combine.
- Repeat with the remaining dry mixture.
- Finally, fold in the rolled oats, ensuring that they are evenly coated in the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, rotating the baking dish at the halfway mark to ensure that the oats bake evenly.
- Let cool before serving.
To serve, cut the baked oatmeal into bite-sized pieces and drizzle some honey and melted peanut butter over the top.
For extra flavour and crunch, sprinkle cacao nibs or toasted nuts!
WHEY Chocolate Lava Cake
WHEY Strawberry Cheesecake
WHEY Vanilla Ice Cream
WHEY Red Velvet Cake
WHEY Mint Chocolate
WHEY Banana Cream Pie
WHEY Bubble Tea