Recipe: Flourless Fudgy Protein Brownies
Posted on September 20 2022
Flourless Fudgy Protein Brownies
- 120g Proteus Nutrition Chocolate Lava Cake WHEY Protein Powder
- 105g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 100g Granulated Sugar
- 100g Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 100g Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 340g Unsalted Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Coffee (strong brew)
- 4 Eggs
Directions (or follow the video below):
- Preheat the oven to 165°C. Melt butter over a double boiler. Then, sift cocoa powder into melted butter and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugars, coffee, and vanilla extract into the butter. Mix well.
- Allow melted butter to cool, then whisk in the eggs.
- Into the wet ingredients, sift in Proteus Nutrition Chocolate Lava Cake WHEY Protein Powder and salt. Fold gently to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips or nuts, if desired.
- Pour the brownie batter into a lined brownie pan and spread evenly. Drizzle with your favourite toppings.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 165°C until the center is soft but set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan.
- Serve your brownies warm or chilled. Share and enjoy your delicious, guilt-free treat!
WHEY Protein Isolate - Strawberry Bliss
WHEY Protein Isolate - Smooth Chocolate
WHEY Protein Isolate - Creamy Vanilla
WHEY Chocolate Lava Cake
WHEY Strawberry Cheesecake
WHEY Vanilla Ice Cream
WHEY Red Velvet Cake