Recipe: High Protein Vanilla Yogurt Parfait
Posted on September 07 2022
High Protein Vanilla Yogurt Parfait
- 30g Proteus Nutrition Vanilla Ice Cream WHEY Protein Powder
- 150g Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 40g Blueberries
- 10g Freeze-dried Raspberries
- 10g Puffed Barley
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- Optional: Nut Butter or Honey,
- Chopped Nuts, Cacao Nibs
- Into a medium bowl, add Proteus Nutrition Vanilla Ice Cream WHEY Protein Powder, plain greek yoghurt and vanilla extract.
- Whisk well to combine, ensuring that the yoghurt mixture is homogenous and free of any clumps.
- Spread a layer of protein yoghurt into a serving glass.
- Add a third of the blueberries, freeze-dried raspberries and puffed barley cereal over the top of the yoghurt layer.
- Repeat step 4 with the rest of the yoghurt and toppings.
- To finish, top off your yoghurt parfait with a sprinkling of chia seeds and if desired, a light drizzle of your favourite honey and some chopped nuts or cacao nibs.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
WHEY Chocolate Lava Cake
WHEY Strawberry Cheesecake
WHEY Vanilla Ice Cream
WHEY Red Velvet Cake
WHEY Mint Chocolate
WHEY Banana Cream Pie
WHEY Bubble Tea