Recipe: Strawberry Cheesecake Panna Cotta
Posted on September 22 2022
Strawberry Cheesecake Panna Cotta
- 40g Proteus Nutrition Strawberry Cheesecake WHEY Protein Powder
- 240ml Whole Milk
- 160ml Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 20g Granulated Sugar
- 5g Gelatin Powder
- 40ml Cold Water
- Toppings: Fresh Strawberries (diced), Mint Leaves
- 250g Fresh Strawberries
- 120ml Water
- 50g Sugar
- Slurry (1/2 tbsp Cornstarch, 1 tbsp Cold Water)
For the panna cotta
1. Add gelatine powder to cold water and set aside.
2. Into a jar, add Proteus Nutrition Strawberry Cheesecake WHEY Protein Powder to whole milk and shake well.
3. Transfer the protein milk into a saucepan on medium heat. Add sugar and whisk well to combine.
4. Once the protein milk reaches a gentle simmer, add the hydrated gelatine and whisk until gelatine crystals dissolve completely. Remove from heat, then whisk in the heavy cream and vanilla extract.
5. Pour the mixture into the ramekins and let them set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
For the strawberry coulis:
1. Into a saucepan on medium heat, add water, strawberries and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil and stir frequently.
2. In a small bowl, add cornstarch to cold water to make a slurry and set aside. After about 12 minutes of boiling, pour the slurry into the strawberries a tablespoon at a time, until the strawberry mixture thickens up. Remove from heat.
3. Blend the strawberry sauce until smooth and homogeneous and let cool.
Serving suggestions: Release the panna cotta from the ramekin, onto a dessert plate. Drizzle the strawberry coulis over the panna cotta and finish with a generous topping of diced strawberries and some fresh mint leaves.
WHEY Chocolate Lava Cake
WHEY Strawberry Cheesecake
WHEY Vanilla Ice Cream
WHEY Red Velvet Cake
WHEY Mint Chocolate
WHEY Banana Cream Pie
WHEY Bubble Tea